It is a scholarship that provides free tuition fee for 7 semesters and has internship opportunities at Universitas Internasional Batam. This scholarship is aimed for economically disadvantaged students who have minimum academic and non-academic achievements at the city level and pass the Entrance Screening Test with the standard score of Universitas Internasional Batam. Prospective scholarship applicants of Individual Independent Scholarship or Bidikmisi must attach all the requirements in accordance with the provisions of the Universitas Internasional Batam. For those who live in Batam, UIB will conduct a survey of each prospective New Student’s home. For prospective applicants of Individual Independent Scholarship or Bidikmisi scholarships who live outside Batam, UIB will conduct a telephone survey with condition that they have completed all the requirements requested.
A. Special Requirement
- Minimum Average Report’s score of 7.50;
- Minimum Admission Test score of 65;
- Have a minimum academic and / or non-academic achievement at the city level;
- Parent / guardian education is minimum Bachelor Degree (S-1) or Diploma 4;
- Attach the latest SKTM (Certificate of Less Economy Status) from Regent Office;
- Photos of the house (front view, living room and kitchen);
- Attach electricity and water accounts for the last 3 (three) months;
- Must have an internship at UIB and pass a trial period of 3 months.
B. Scholarship Facilities
- 100% (free) SPP / Building Fees;
- 100% discount (free) Tuition Fees (Basic BPP and SKS);
- 100% discount (free) Laboratory fees, (Special S1-Tourism 50% Free).