Mandarin center is a unit under the UCLC Bureau, which acts as an international center for Mandarin Paper Test and Online-Based Tests, as a center for Mandarin teacher training and the development of Chinese culture, and as a center for learning Mandarin.
The UIB Language and Culture Center (UCLC) aims to become an excellent center for language service in the Riau Islands Province.
1. To provide national and foreign language training.
2. To learn languages and language instructions.
3. To disseminate information and publications about language studies and language teaching.
4. Improving the quality of teaching and learning continuously.
5. Expanding networks with other institutions at national and international levels.
1. Formulating strategies and setting plans for developing English / Mandarin training;
2. Developing a strategy to improve the quality of English / Mandarin training;
3. Implementing and developing a monitoring and evaluation system related to the implementation of training activities and English test centers
4. Making periodic reports
Implementing and developing the quality of English/Mandarin training and tests.