RESEARCH INSTITUTE AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Batam International University Research and Community Service Institute (LPPM UIB) coordinates, monitors, assesses, and disseminates information about implementing lecturers’ research activities and manages the resources needed to conduct research and publish research results.
Journal of UIB
To become a globally competitive institution that produces research and community service based on science and technology and international publications and directs creative and innovative entrepreneurs who impact industrial and community development, especially in the Riau Islands.
- Develop basic and applied research based on science and technology that is analytical, applicable, innovative, and up-to-date.
- It is developing community service that is humane, efficient, and sustainable.
- Encourage the output of research results and community service oriented towards international publications.
- We are increasing national and international cooperation in research and community service.
- Improving the quality of entrepreneurship that is globally competitive.
Improving the quality standards of institutional management and services in the research sector.
Scientific Research and Publications
Universitas Internasional Batam conducts scientific research and publications to expand knowledge and Community Service.
In line with the Vision and Mission of Batam International University, Community Service is the main program that must be realized
Call for Paper 10 Th
Yuk Segera Daftar
Batas Pengumpulan Paper : 10 – 28 Juli 2023
Link Pendaftaran dan Submit Full Paper
The 10 Th NaCosPro juga mengadakan lomba Poster
silahkan daftakan link poster kamu di
Internal and External Research Guide for Research and Community Service Institutions Universitas Internasional Batam Society. See the following information.