The Role of LPMI
The main duties and functions of LPMI are as follows:
- Plan, implement, evaluate, control and develop SPMI;
- Compile SPMI Documents consisting of:
- SPMI Policy Documents;
- SPMI Manual Documents;
- SPMI Standard Document; And
- SPMI Form Documents.
- Integrating SPMI in higher education management;
- Become a driving force for the implementation of the Internal and External Quality Assurance System;
- Control academic and non-academic quality at the university level;
- Ensure that there are periodic improvements in the implementation of the quality assurance process for the achievement of predetermined performance indicators;
- Prepare accreditation instruments needed in the External Quality Assurance System process;
- Developing an Internal Quality Assurance System based on an integrated information system;
- Carry out UIB internal quality audits; And
- Provide follow-up recommendations for quality improvement based on monitoring and evaluation results as well as internal audits to the Chancellor.