Admission for first-year applicants in Universitas Internasional Batam Program consists of Scholarship and Regular Program.
A. Application Requirements of First-Year Regular Program (Offline)
- Fill out application form, (download here);
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Family Register, Identity Card (ID Card / Student Card / Passport), 1 (one) copy for each;
- 4 copies of photo (2 × 3 cm). Note: blue background, attire: white shirt;
- High school / Vocational / Equivalent’s school reference letter stating that the applicant is the student of that school (for those who are still a student when registering);
- Legalized copies of High School / Vocational / Equivalent’s certificate and final report; 2 (two) copies for each. (*applicants who have not graduated from school when registration can submit after graduating from school);
- Pay registration fee: IDR 250,000 and IDR 150,000 for the Scholarship Program. *for Scholarship Program, complete requirements can be seen in the SCHOLARSHIP menu.
- All documents must be submitted and completed when registering at Public Relations Bureau of Universitas Internasional Batam.
B. Admission Test
Every applicant for the Scholarship and Regular Program is required to take the Admission Test. The stages, conditions, and procedures for the Admission Test are as follows.
a. Admission Test Stages
Universitas Internasional Batam’s Admission Test consists of:
- Computer Based Test or Academic Potential Test (Mathematics, Indonesian, and English). The duration of test is 90-120 minutes;
- Interview Session with Universitas Internasional Batam Lecturers. The duration of interview is 5-10 minutes;
b. Admission Test Requirements
- Wear white shirt, black trousers (no jeans), and shoes;
- Bring Participants’ Identity Card and stationery (pens, 2B pencils, etc.);
- Bring Personal Identity Card such as: ID Card / Student Card / Passport / Driver License;
- Admission Test Results Announcement is 5 days after the test and can be checked on Universitas Internasional Batam’s official website.
The applicants who have passed the Admission Test are required to do re-registration procedures with the following steps:
- Take the Test Results Letter (Letter of Acceptance) in the Public Relations Bureau of Universitas Internasional Batam;
- Pay tuition fee with the total of IDR 3,000,000;
- Submit transfer receipts via barcode / link in the Test Result Letter;
- Submit a Statement of Compliance with Student Regulations (attachment-3);
- Submit a Statement of Tuition Installment (attachment-2) *when applying for tuition payment installments;
Complete all documents when registering (such as: certificate and final report for those who have not graduated from school).
Student Course Fees Information 2021/2022
E. Test Schedule for New Student Applicants 2021/2022
F. Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
Here are the requirements for registering as a transfer student at Universitas Internasional Batam:
- Submit high school certificate and undergraduate registration requirements;
- Submit Academic Transcript from previous university;
- UIB will equalize the Academic Transcript based on the chosen study program;
- Signed Equalized form by the Vice Rector I will be submitted to the applicant to continue the registration process and UIB Admission Test.
G. Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
Diploma and Bachelor (Undergraduate) documents from foreign universities must be equalized at the Ministry of Research and Technology, Jakarta; meanwhile high school certificate must be equalized at the Ministry of Education and Culture, Jakarta, OR applicants can attach legalized diplomas and Certificate of Exam Results (Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian) of C-package – 2 (two) copies for each. The equalization process is conducted online at the website of the relevant institution.