Admission for first-year applicants in Universitas Internasional Batam Program consist of Scholarship and Regular Pathways.
A. FIRST-YEAR REGULAR APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Persyaratan atau ketentuan melakukan pendaftaran Calon Mahasiswa Baru adalah sebagai berikut:
- Fill out application form, (download here);
- Copies of Birth Certificates, Family Register, Identity Document (ID / Student Card / Passport), 1 (one) copy each;
- Photo size 2 × 3 total 4 (four) copies; blue background and wear white shirt;
- High school / Vocational / Equivalent’s school reference letter stating that the registrant is the student of that school (for those still in school when registering);
- Legalized copies of High School / Vocational / Equivalent’s certificate and final report each 2 (two) copies. (* applicants who have not graduated from school at the time of registration, can submit after graduating from school);
- Paying registration fee IDR 250,000.00 and IDR 150,000 for the Scholarship Path. *Specially for Scholarship registration, full requirements can be seen in the SCHOLARSHIP menu.
- All above documents must be completed when registering at Public Relations Bureau of Universitas Internasional Batam.
B. ADMISSION TEST
Every prospective applicant for the Scholarship and Regular Pathways are required to take the Admission Test held by Universitas Internasional Batam. The stages, conditions and procedures for the Admission Test are as follows:
- Application Test Stages
Universitas Internasional Batam’s Admission Test consists of:
- Computer Based Test or Academic Potential Test (Mathematics, Indonesian, and English). The processing time is 90-120 minutes;
- Interview Session with Universitas Internasional Batam Lecturers. Interview processing time is 5-10 minutes;
Admission Test Requirement
- Wear white shirt, black pants (except jeans) and shoes;
- Bring Participants’ Identity Card and stationary (pens, 2B pencils, etc.);
- Bring Personal Identity Card such as: ID / Student Card / Passport / Driver License.
- Admission Test Results Announcement is 5 days after the exam and can be checked on Universitas Internasional Batam’s official website.
Prospective first-year students who have passed the Admission Test are required to undergo re-registration procedures with the following conditions:
- Take Test Results Letter (Letter of Acceptance) in the Public Relations Bureau of Universitas Internasional Batam;
- Pay minimum tuition fee IDR 2,500,000 of the total cost;
- Submit transfer receipts via barcode / link listed in the Test Result Letter;
- Submit a Statement of Compliance with Student Regulations (attachment-3)
- Submit a Statement of Tuition Installment (Attachment-2) * when applying for tuition payment installments;\
- Complete all documents when registering (such as: Certificate and Final Report for those who have not graduated from school).
D.STUDENT COURSE COSTS INFORMATION 2020/2021
(Gambar masih tetap sama. Kalau memungkinkan, gambar bias di-zoom in dan zoom out-kan agar terlihat lebih jelas)
E. TEST SCHEDULE FOR NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS 2020/2021
(sama seperti poin D)
F.ADMISSION’S REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Here are the conditions for registering as transfer student at Universitas Internasional Batam:
- Submit high school certificate and general undergraduate registration requirements;
- Submit Score Transcript from previous education;
- University will equalize the Score Transcript to the chosen study program;
- Signed Equalized form by the Vice Chancellor I will be submitted to the registrant to continue the registration process and UIB Entrance Test.
G.ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (HIGH SCHOOL OR DIPLOMA)
Diploma and Bachelor’s (Under-Graduate) documents originating from abroad must be equalized at the Ministry of Research and Technology Jakarta, while high school certificate must be equalized at the Ministry of Education and Culture Jakarta OR applicants can attach legalized diplomas and SKHU package C, 2 (two) sheets each. The equalization process is done online at the website of the relevant institution